Generation 3 Electric's electricians work hard every day to make the world a safer place, one house at a time. They are trained to perform complicated diagnostics on your home's electrical system and offer you options to correct any dangerous conditions in your home. These professionals arrive in a fully stocked, logo wrapped vehicle. They are in uniform and they really go above and beyond for our clients. Literally.Read More >
As the leaves begin to change color and we jump right feet-first into fall, lots of homeowners take to the outdoors to get work done around their homes. It’s a great time of year to complete projects you put off from the summer, but before you head out with your tools and your gear read the safety tips below:Read More >
Picture this: it’s raining cats and dogs outside, you see flashes of lightning out your window and hear the roar of thunder every couple of seconds. You’re in the middle of a severe summer storm when all of a sudden a power line comes crashing down. What should you do?Read More >
- Recessed Lighting makes rooms feel larger and increases property value at resale.
- Recessed Lighting affects your mood and helps with Seasonal Mood Disorders.
- Recessed Lighting with a dimmer switch can set the desired atmoshphere in the room from bright and high energy to mellow and calm.
- Recessed Lights add visual interest to your walls with changes in color temperature of your paint.
- Receessed lights are unintrusive and can provide a layer of lighting without affecting you room decor.
At GEN3 Electric, we strive to build strong relationships without customers and it’s our goal to learn a little more about you. But we also feel that it’s extremely important for you to know about us, especially before we show up at your home. See below to learn more about your friendly neighborhood electricians:Read More >