At GEN3 Electric, we’re all for giving back to our community. After all, it is all of you in the area that make our neighborhoods such a wonderful place to live, learn and work and we wouldn’t be where we are today with you! So, if you’re looking to have a little fun this weekend be sure to check out some of the community events, below:
- Italian National Day Festival - East Passyunk: celebrate your Italian roots with live music, limoncello, the annual spaghetti bowl and much more! The festival takes place Sunday, June 4th from 11am - 7pm from Broad to Moore streets along East Passyunk.
- Spruce Street Harbor Park - when the weather warms up, Spruce Street Harbor Park comes to life! The popular spot is now open for the season along the Delaware River waterfront. Enjoy exclusive craft beer and relax in colorful hammocks now through October 1st.
- Philly Beer Week - for those who enjoy a cold pint, this is for you! This event lasts 10 days and nights starting June 1st, and this year, they’re celebrating its 10th year in Philly. Try craft beers from dozens of neighborhood taprooms and expand your knowledge via guided tastings and lectures.
- First Friday Movie Night Under The Stars & Stripes - what’s better than spending a beautiful Friday night watching a movie under the stars… and stripes? The Betsy Ross House is kicking off its first of many outdoor screenings this week and admission is only $5 per person!
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show - this year, the Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Shower is celebrating its 90th year. Come see the 100-plus artists from across North America as they bring their works of all different types to our backyard.