Of course I am referring to your home's electrical system. An electrical circuit is a loop. The current travels through the hot wire in the main circuit panel to each outlet and returns through the neutral wire.Read More >
Maybe you have seen one of our vans in Philadelphia, Delaware or Montgomery County. Over the last few years, we have grown our fleet and perfected our truck design. We can take care of all of your electrical needs, big or small, and install Mitsubishi mini-splits ductless heating and cooling.Read More >
Our electricians have been installing these systems in many Philadelphia row homes and suburban singles with rave reviews. The Mitsubishi units we install are energy efficient and zoned: You do not have to keep each room at the same temperature. You can control each room's heat and air separately. They are stylish too! Goodbye ugly window units, If you have an older home with ageing
ductwork, these are a fabulous option for your heating and cooling needs.Read More >
Knob and Tube wiring was installed in homes from about 1880 to 1940. This type of wiring has no grounding conductor and the insulation surrounding the wire is itself a fire hazard. There are toomany reasons that this wiring is unsafe today to possibly mention them all. Knob and Tube wiring is not allowed in any new construction and many insurance companies are now denying coverage to homes with Knob and Tube wiring. This wiring was never designed to meet the needs of today's electrical devices. It's age alone is more than enough reason to replace it.
Read More >
- Recessed Lighting makes rooms feel larger and increases property value at resale.
- Recessed Lighting affects your mood and helps with Seasonal Mood Disorders.
- Recessed Lighting with a dimmer switch can set the desired atmoshphere in the room from bright and high energy to mellow and calm.
- Recessed Lights add visual interest to your walls with changes in color temperature of your paint.
- Receessed lights are unintrusive and can provide a layer of lighting without affecting you room decor.