How much do you spend each year to fill up your oil or propane tanks to keep warm during the winter? We don’t want to know the exact number, but we’re willing to bet that it’s more than you’d like to be spending. With Mitsubishi's Hyper-Heating INVERTER™ you can lessen or eliminate your dependence on fossil fuels altogether, making ductless an affordable alternative to oil and gas. Find out more below!
Endless warmth even at -13°F? You must be kidding. No, we’re not kidding. The Mitsubishi H2i Hyper-Heating INVERTER™ heat pump does just that. Thanks to hot-start technology, these units provide warmth from the start, reducing drafts. Still not sold on ductless heating?
Here’s Wow Ductless HVAC Works:
Ductless splits, also called "Mini-Splits" pump cooled or heated refrigerant directly to the wall or ceiling-mounted air-handling unit, and each unit has its own wireless electronic temperature control system, a.k.a., a remote.
Here's how the system works in a single room application
1. The indoor unit uses refrigerant to cool or heat air and quietly pushes the chilled air it where you need it in your living space.
2. Refrigerant and electrical lines connect the outdoor unit to the indoor unit through a 3" opening in the exterior wall.
3. The outdoor unit's state-of-the-art heat pump cools or warms refrigerant and sends it back inside to the air handler, which continuously monitors the room for changes in temperature and sends conditioned air to the areas of the room that need it.
3 Types of Homes That Can Really Benefit From Hyper-Heat:
1. Row Homes: this type of home, commonly found in Philly and the surrounding neighborhoods, are often short on space. That means there's not enough room for bulky ductwork. Hyper-heat is the perfect fit.
2. Older Homes: don't muck up the aesthetics of your older or historic home - that's probably why you bought the home in the first place! Since Hyper-Heat is ductless, it doesn't require the bulky ductwork that traditional systems require, which means you can leave things just the way they are.
3. Homes with Additions: need to heat an additional living space? Hyper-heat is the perfect solution as it's a wonderful supplement to your existing heating system.
The bottom line? Reduce yearly energy costs and either put that money in your savings account or treat yourself to some more of the things you enjoy doing. The experts at GEN3 Electric are here to help!