There are so many styles of light fixtures available today. The possibilities are endless. At GEN3, our technicians have seen so many of them, some are amazing, some are a bit unusual and some are super cool. If you are redecorating a room in your home, start with the light fixture(s).Read More >
Dusk comes early this time of year, before many of us leave our jobs. It can make it feel like the whole day got away from you while at the office. SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) has an arguably silly acronym some marketing department must be rather proud of, but it’s no joke.Read More >
A few dollars here, a few dollars there and before you know it, your energy bills are through the roof. Even though energy-efficient technology has made its way to the forefront over the last decade or so, homeowners often make costly mistakes. Lighting up your home with the wrong bulbs, for example, is a common flaw that can easily be fixed. See below to find out how you can save money on home lighting:Read More >
- Recessed Lighting makes rooms feel larger and increases property value at resale.
- Recessed Lighting affects your mood and helps with Seasonal Mood Disorders.
- Recessed Lighting with a dimmer switch can set the desired atmoshphere in the room from bright and high energy to mellow and calm.
- Recessed Lights add visual interest to your walls with changes in color temperature of your paint.
- Receessed lights are unintrusive and can provide a layer of lighting without affecting you room decor.