Lots of homes out there are equipped to handle a full-scale ducted air conditioning system, but that’s not always the case. There are plenty of houses, or areas of a house, that simply were not designed to be able to accommodate large air ducts and other components of a traditional air conditioning system. Are you a good candidate for a ductless A/C system? Find out if you can check off any, or all, of the scenarios below!
- Do you have a bonus room that always seems too hot to use during the summer?
- Do you have a historic home where new ductwork might damage the integrity of the construction?
- Do you have a large family room that constantly has areas that are much hotter than others?
- Have an addition that’s too far away from the current ducts in your home?
- Did you convert an attic or a basement to a liveable space, but now the temperature never seems to be comfortable in those areas?
- Have a sunroom or an addition with large glass exposures?
- Feel like your bedroom, or the kids’ bedroom, isn’t adequately cooled by your current air conditioning system?
- Find that your utility bills seem unreasonably high lately?
If you answered, “yes” to any, or all, of the above, you just might be a perfect candidate for a ductless hvac system. Improvements in ductless heat pump and cooling technology give Philadelphia homeowners complete flexibility when it comes to the comfort of your home and your family, achieving effortless comfort in temperatures as low at minus 13 degrees, with efficiency levels guaranteed to save you money on your utilities.
Want to learn more about ductless technology and the possibility of a new system for your home? Contact the friendly neighborhood home experts at GEN3 Electric & HVAC today: 215-512-4102.